Deconstructing complex fine fragrances into their primary building blocks, your INDIEHOUSE guide will share bold insights on how to create a personal scent wardrobe and craft your own personal fragrance that will evoke the character, mood and style that you want to communicate to the world.
Choose from bright citrus notes, classic florals, natural herbaceous notes, spicy exotic notes and deep notes like woods and amber. We will also throw in some interesting history on how this art form has developed across the ages.
This event will be 90 minutes and attendees will take home a handcrafted 20ml Eau de Parfum of their own unique fragrance.
- This is a beginner-level workshop open to creators age 15+.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to grab your apron and pour your libations.
- 12 spaces available. Book for just yourself and meet some new friends or plan to meet your group at the mixing table.
- BYOB for guests 21+. We will supply the glassware. There is an UBER/LYFT drop spot in front of our building for guests who plan to consume alcohol.
- Class participants receive a 20% discount on our GET SAMPLING! artisan fragrance set.
Cancellations are accepted up to 48 hours prior to the start time of the event with no penalty. Cancellations made after this deadline will be given store credit.