Deconstructing complex fine fragrances into their primary building blocks, your INDIEHOUSE guide will share bold insights on how to create a personal scent wardrobe and craft your own personal fragrance that will evoke the character, mood and style that you want to communicate to the world.
Choose from bright citrus notes, classic florals, natural herbaceous notes, spicy exotic notes and deep notes like woods and amber. We will also throw in some interesting history on how this art form has developed across the ages.
This event will be 2 hours and attendees will take home a handcrafted travel size Eau de Parfum of their own unique fragrance.
- This is a beginner-level workshop open to creators age 16+.
(ages 13+ welcome with a paying adult)
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to grab your apron and pour your refreshments.
- Open Session Workshops can hold 12 guests, however only 6 spaces will be available during COVID 19. Book for just yourself and meet some new friends, or plan to meet your group at the mixing table.
- We can accommodate more guests in our PRIVATE EVENTS. Please email us for details.
- BYOB for guests 21+. There is an UBER/LYFT drop spot in front of our building for guests who plan to consume alcohol.
- You are welcome to bring finger foods (cheese board, snacks, desserts) to snack on for the first part of the workshop. NO HEATED FOOD as this will add odors to the workshop space which make it harder to build your fragrances!
- COVID Procedures: We will take temperatures and you will be asked to wash hands with soap and water prior to taking a seat at the table. We have a medical-grade air purifier that runs in our space continuously and disposable gloves, aprons and safety goggles for your use.
Cancellations are accepted up to 48 hours prior to the start time of the event with no penalty. Please note we cannot refund the credit card processing fees and those will be deducted from any refund. Cancellations made after this deadline will be given store credit.